- What’s On
- Local Stages
- Gift Vouchers
- Venue Hire
Conditions of Sale
- Tickets are sold on behalf of the organisation responsible for presenting the event and are subject to the conditions applicable to that event and/or the venue where held.
- In general, there are no refunds or exchanges on any ticket except as required by law.
- The right of admission is reserved by the management of the venue.
- Admittance to customers bearing tickets purchased online at a discount price will only be upon production to Front of House staff of relevant ID on the night of the performance. Failure to produce appropriate ID may result in the patron being charged full price for their ticket.
- Latecomers will be admitted at the discretion of the management and only if there is a suitable break in the program.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment of any type including mobile phones is strictly forbidden.
- Ticket holders enter the venue at their own risk.
- By clicking the “Finalise Order” button, you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions of sale, including the refund and exchanges sections. All orders are subject to credit card approval and billing address verification.
- BMEC assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in transmission, or line failure and reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and to vary the program should the need arise.
- Children aged 0-18 months at the time of a performance may be seated on an adult’s lap free of charge. All children occupying a seat or over 18 months of age must hold a valid ticket.